NERC Compliance - Generator Testing & Model Validation
Standards are either currently in place or are being developed by regional councils to meet NERC standards, requiring baseline and periodic (every 5 years) testing and verification of power plant models for units greater than 10MVA.
This requires the generator, excitation system, turbine governor, overexcitation limiter and power system stabilizer parameters be verified through comparision of simulated dynamic responses to field test measurements.
E2 Power Systems provides NERC Compliance Testing of Generator Control, Protection and Excitation Systems including:
- On-site testing and verification of your systems
- Compilation of data and modeling information
- Confirmation on the proper operation of equipment
- Calibration testing of protective relays
- Tuning and testing of the PSS
- Final report including short and long term recommendations and report prep for submittal to NERC
> Learn more about E2 Power Systems' NERC Compliance Testing Services