Specific Upgrade Services
We have learned from our extensive experience in developing and delivering Turnkey Projects that sometimes the best solutions are a result of combining resources. Specific Installation Support Services Packages are quoted depending on the specific tasks with which our Clients want to be directly involved with. Use us a little, use us a lot.
Project Development & Consulting Services
E2 Power Systems, LLC can help you with the feasibility of your Project, and develop some budgetary cost details. If required, an Evaluation and Enhancement Study of your existing Generator Control, Protection or Excitation System can be provided.
> Learn more about our Evaluation & Enhancement Studies
Design Interface / Up-Front Engineering Services
System Integration - it’s not just about installing a new piece of equipment and setting up the PID Loop. E2 Power Systems, LLC has the necessary understanding of how the older existing Systems work and how to properly interface all of the new and old elements together to achieve a more reliable, efficient performing System.
> Review the components of our Interface Design and Upfront Engineering Services
The Interface Design of new systems include:
- Detailed Elementary System Drawing, including the Single Line of the upgrade Generator Voltage Regulator/Excitation Systems
- Connection details for all new devices
- System Connection and Schematic Type Drawings
- Interface details for direct connection of the new equipment into the existing Excitation Control Systems and demolition details on existing equipment to be removed from service
- Interface details from connection into the existing Generator and Turbine Controls and Generator Protection Systems.
- Specify all installation materials and equipment
- Work with the End User to develop all Voltage Regulator/Excitation System settings
- Comprehensive Documentation Package including Generator and Excitation System data, Instruction Manuals, component lists and nameplate schedule, Cable schedule, drawings in AutoCAD format and Startup report including software settings.
On-Site Technical Direction and Installation Support Services
You’ve purchased a new System and do not have the manpower available from your Engineering Support Staff to complete the detailing required to help guarantee that your Upgrade Project runs smoothly. What do you do?
E2 Power Systems, LLC has the field expertise to provide On-Site Technical Direction to your Company’s in-house installation staff to help you successfully complete the construction of your Project, through all phases of the Demolition and Installation Activities and the Testing and Startup Activities.
As an alternative we can provide on-site technical direction to other local craft labor subcontracted by you (Outside Electricians used for other projects at your facility or local craft labor required by Union agreements).
If you want us to handle the installation, we can provide our own highly training installation crews.
> Learn more about our installation services
We can provide our own specially-trained technical installation staff or we can supplement with a local licensed Electrical Contractor (as required) to complete the demolition activities and the installation, connection and interconnection of the new digital systems. Installation tasks include:
- Removal of the old Voltage Regulator/Excitation systems and associated equipment in the existing Unit Control Panel that will not be utilized with the new systems.
- Installation of the new digital systems and associated equipment and materials
- Interface to the existing Generator Control, Protection and Annunciator Systems.
Commissioning Support Services
E2 Power Systems, LLC will work directly with your Technical Staff for the completion of the Checkout and Testing of the System prior to the Startup, and then the completion of all Startup and Commissioning Tasks. E2 Power Systems, Inc. will be on-site to verify the correct operation of your new System, up through full load on your Generating Unit. All of the specific test equipment required to complete these Services are provided.
On-Site Technical Training Services
A key element in a successful Upgrade Project is that not only do you have the best new equipment, the right application and the desired outcome, but that you also have your Technical Staff trained to be able to maintain and operate your new System at its maximum effectiveness. E2 Power Systems, LLC objective is to support our Clients to achieve this. We provide On-Site Technical Training of O&M personnel tailored to your specific new system(s).
> Learn more about our technical training services
E2 Power Systems, LLC provides a direct interface to you so that you know how the Project is progressing through Schedule / CPM interface (utilizing MicroSoft ProjectTM Software), Site Design Review Meetings and Weekly Progress Reports.